martes, 10 de diciembre de 2013

In SICKY MAGAZINE!

Helloo everybody,

It's Tuesday! We'll be in weekend in a while! With positive thoughs I start the week and I have to show you a work I did two or three months ago.. It's called 'SUMMER BUMMER' and it's in a online fashion magazine called 'Sicky Magazine'. I really like it and I had fun doing it. The artists who did it are: Javier Castán, Lucas Loren, EXVS Studio, Javier des León and Yaiza Blázquez. Of course, I'm accompanied by this beautiful lady, Salome Chandler. Here you can see some of the photos but u must WATCH the fashion film. Of course, don't doubt to check all of them here: http://www.sickymagazine.com/summer-bummer/  ;) Hugs and remember, u're here for a reason...just do what u love and love that u do. #peace







2 comentarios:

  1. Awesome your job as a model!
    Absolutely stunning all the pictures, and perfect brain and beast sweatshirt!!
    Wondering to see you by 080 on the next edition,
    Best wishes from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar