viernes, 13 de diciembre de 2013

'IF AINT GOT U' mi última cover en YouTube!

Hello everybody!
How's all? I hope everything's very well... Well, 2 days ago (I think) I uploaded a new cover on YouTube! May u didnt know that I sing sometimes!.. :) yes, yes... I love to sing since I was a kid. I think I was a little artist and I didn't know hahah This 'cover' is called: "If ain't got u" (by the awesome Alicia Keys). I really love this song, its beautiful. It was and it will be for always! :) Its for everybody who has this person... Well, enjoy it! I hope u like it ;) hugs

2 comentarios:

  1. WOW, you've blow me away!!
    Awesome cover, I wouldn't imagine that you could sing!
    Good one, looking forward for the next one,
    best wishes from
    www.letourne-disque.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the cover. I like your blog so I keep as a follower!
    xx

    www.fashionlifebarcelona.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar